Meet Travel Analyst Amy
Hi, I’m Amy. A British Born Vietnamese travel enthusiasts and a full-time Business Analyst based in the UK.
I studied Actuarial Science and I love spreadsheets so I thought it would be best to combine both the things I love onto one platform. Creating and breaking down the easy to read graphs on the real cost of travelling to different destinations as well as the best places.
I wanted to start this blog as a creative outlet, share my personal experiences and improve my writing. I’m a very visual person and writing is not my forte, but nothings stopping me here.
Feel free to get in touch. I would love to hear your feedback or if there is anything you’d like to see more of.
- July 2012 – Hanoi, Vietnam
- June 2015 – Budapest, Hungary
- April 2016 – Barcelona, Spain
- July 2016 – Oslo, Norway
- March 2017 – Edinburgh, UK
- April 2018 – Paris, France
- June 2018 – Brussels, Belgium
- July 2018 – Vienna, Austria
- September 2018 – Venice, Italy
- December 2018 – Puerto Del La Cruz, Spain
- Feb 2019 – Porto, Portugal
- June 2019 – Rhodes, Greece
- October 2019 – Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo, Japan
- December 2019 – Lanzarote, Spain
- January 2020 – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- December 2021 – Paphos, Cyprus
- February 2022 – Grenoble, France
- May 2022 – Valencia, Spain